List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QEvent Id's for custom events
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-04-25 22:07:53

Hi,

I wanted to have a QThread load some large images in the background and
created 2 QEvents for handling the notification of 1 image beeing ready
and having read all images. The both events use QEvent::User+x where x
is 1 or 2, according to the event. Now my problem is: Moving the
mainwindow around posts an event that is equal to QEvent::User+2, which
stops my QThread!

Andreas

--
"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."
		-- Marvin, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"