List:       kde-devel
Subject:    SVGTerm - networked SVG
From:       Liam Breck <svg () networkimprov ! net>
Date:       2005-04-23 4:33:47

Greetings,

This might be of interest to KDE developers: We're working on extensions to
SVG for continuous remote content manipulation; this enables SVG-based
GUIs. (Think X Windows without the windows.)

We're developing an app framework (for flash-drive-based apps) that
supports multiple clients viewing the same content, via a protocol we've
dubbed "SVGTerm". It enables incremental updates to SVG content on
connected "terminals" from a master SVG "scene" which is manipulated by one
or more "host" apps.

We'd love to get feedback on our approach, and chat with others doing
similar things... More info and prototype download (with source) at
http://networkimprov.net/airwrx/

Thanks,

Liam Breck
Network Improv