On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 11:28 -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > On Wednesday 13 April 2005 10:17, R. wrote: > > Can you point me to another window decoration that honors this behavior? > > I can maximize and move to the top/bottom/left/right and be able to resize, > > but you mention the buttons themselves. I don't see this in Plastik or a > > few others that I have tried. > > plastik does indeed do this. you have to turn off "Allow moving / resizing of > maximized windows" though. > It seems that this functionality to conform to Fitt's Law as you suggested becomes very easy if I were to use the kcommondecoration construct. However that isn't included in KDE 3.4. It's only in CVS as far as I can tell. This makes it difficult in the interim if people would like to use it with that dependency and also difficult to maintain. I could write the functionality without using kcommondecoration, but why "reinvent the wheel". So is it safe to assume that I can code knowing that I will later port it to the new api, which will provide that? Or, is it required for inclusion into kdeartwork? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<