List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kicker/Taskbar: Mouseover effect
From:       Hans Oischinger <hans.oischinger () h3c ! de>
Date:       2005-04-17 9:45:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 16 April 2005 20:46, Gary L. Greene Jr. wrote:
> This also may force the guys on the X.org team working on XCOMPOSITE to
> make it less buggy too (due to bug reports and usage) :P I'd love to use
> composite on my box but it's far too unstable at this time for me to use.
It should especially force the gfx drivers creators to do more stable
implementations (COMPOSITE support and stability issues are mostly their
problem)..

We definately need more stuff using COMPOSITE in "compelling ways".
BTW: Anyone who wants to work with it should read
http://ktown.kde.org/~fredrik/composite_howto.html for a good start.

Greets, Hans