List:       kde-devel
Subject:    "Rent a geek" (call for a developer)
From:       Thomas <t.kleindienst () web ! de>
Date:       2005-04-14 8:50:12

Dear list,

I've made a prototype of an application with basic (Gambas)... It's really
only a prototype - quick and dirty - but is somehow functional (well, to be
honest, I'm stuck with it and using it atm..)

I want this app to be a QT/KDE/C++ app!

As I don't have time to do it right now, I'd like to know, if somebody may be
interested to do it. I'm offering to pay up to 150 Euros per month depending
on the progress.

If you're interested to do this in your spare time and get some "euro-bucks"
for it, please reply to my private mail.

Ooops.. I forgot: I uploaded the basic-prototype to kde-apps:

well, take a look at it, I hope it's something not too boring.

regards,
Thomas