List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kio-locate
From:       Armin Straub <armin_straub () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2005-04-12 6:50:34

Hi all,

I'm the maintainer of kio-locate, a KDE I/O slave for the locate command. You
can find it e.g. at kde-apps [1] or at my homepage [2].

As I am continuously asked to ask for inclusion to KDE, I hereby do exactly
this :-) Do you want kio-locate to be included to KDE? (something like
kde-extragear, as locate is not configured properly on a standard system)

I admit that I am quite new to all kind of programming especially under KDE,
but I would try my best to maintain kio-locate.

Anyway I hope this is the right place for such a request...

[1] http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=17201
[2] http://arminstraub.de/browse.php?page=programs_kiolocate

Cheers
--