Hi all, I'm the maintainer of kio-locate, a KDE I/O slave for the locate command. You can find it e.g. at kde-apps [1] or at my homepage [2]. As I am continuously asked to ask for inclusion to KDE, I hereby do exactly this :-) Do you want kio-locate to be included to KDE? (something like kde-extragear, as locate is not configured properly on a standard system) I admit that I am quite new to all kind of programming especially under KDE, but I would try my best to maintain kio-locate. Anyway I hope this is the right place for such a request... [1] http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=17201 [2] http://arminstraub.de/browse.php?page=programs_kiolocate Cheers -- Armin Straub >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<