List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Suggestion: Tripple click the mouse button to open app/window on
From:       Brent <abatrour () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-09 9:18:42

Hi, my name is Brent.

I am a huge supporter of opensource and I have a great idea that I think
should be implemented in KDE before Microsoft thinks of it. Lol

Many people I know nowadays have multiple monitors hooked up to their
computers. But its always a nuisance to drag the window over to the
other monitor if you want it there.
So what I suggest is an tripple mouse click system, where if you open a
movie by clicking on it 3 times it opens up on a designated monitor. I
think it would be very handy and could have the potential of the mouse
wheel. lol, well, maybe not.

Please email me back with your thoughts, i'm interented to know what you
think.
Brent