List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Old kicker bug that can be closed
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-04-03 0:24:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 02 April 2005 05:05, Baris Metin wrote:
> Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 02:27:32AM -0700 , Aaron J. Seigo :
> > great... i'll be ready to triage into CVS when the patches are ready...
> > hrm... do you have a KDE CVS account? i don't see one in the list.. maybe
> > we should remedy that if you have more good ideas/code for kicker or
> > other bits of the desktop kicking around =)
>
> I don't have a CVS account. Beside kicker I also like to work with
> kspell (adding a Turkish spell checker), kcontrol, and some other bits.
> But as a newbie I was holding my horses :). Should I apply for an
> account as described in the FAQ[1]?

get a couple of patches into CVS so people get to know your work and then yes,
certainly do so! if you've already had a few go in and have more on the way,
then please, do it sooner rather than later.

note that we are moving to subversion within the week, so i'd wait for that to
happen at least. =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo