List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Anoncvs -> SVN
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2005-04-01 7:14:07

On Thursday 31 March 2005 9:50 am, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

> >2. How to use?
>
> See the Subversion howto/faq/tutorial/whatever:
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/subversion/

Hello, Everyone
The above mentioned link does not appear to mention a time frame for the
availability of anonymous SVN access.  Is such a thing planned, and is there
an estimated time frame for when that might be rolled out?
I found what I believe is the original thread on this subject:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=110873184013577&w=2

It does not mention anything about anonymous SVN access either.  I do agree
with the wisdom of testing it with the developers before it is rolled out to
the public.  That's why I only want to know an estimated time frame.

Have a Great Day,
Steven P. Ulrick