List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.4 and default fonts
From:       Christian Metzen <metzench () ccux-linux ! de>
Date:       2005-03-30 17:20:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

i don't think that's an option at this point of the Sources. Or?

No other Suggestions about this? I can't imagine that there shouldn't be
any way to get this working....

--
Regards,
                      -\-   Christian Metzen   -/-

Developer and Project Lead for CCux Linux.
 check out http://www.ccux-linux.de/ for more info.
EMAIL : metzench@ccux-linux.de