On Tuesday 29 March 2005 12:00, Kévin Ottens wrote: > Le Mardi 29 Mars 2005 11:51, Ferdinand Gassauer a écrit : > > may be I am doing something wrong. > > I use 3_4 branch compiled sources > > There'are some example udev/hotplug scripts provided in the media ioslave > directory. They are here to help packagers, but for USB hotplugging I had > no way to obtain something working reliably on all KDE underlying > platforms. Hence why a part of the integration of media is left to > packagers and some hooks are available in the mediamanager. > > Regards. thanks that helps indeed 3 remarks 1) the files you mentioned are in kdebase/kioslave/media/contrib 2) I had to include the PATH_2_KDE in the script, because the daemon didn't find dcop. 3) Sometimes my Casio-Camera in the docking station is declared as "unmounted", sometimes as "mounted removable medium". Didn't find a reason yet. May be a timing problem, because sometimes I see the status "unmounted" for a short second before it changes to "mounted". -- -- cu ferdinand >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<