List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMahjongg mantainership
From:       Albert Astals Cid <tsdgeos () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2005-03-28 22:09:13

Hi, bugs for kmahjongg are beign assigned to Mathias Mueller - in5y158 AT
public.uni-hamburg DOT de

I could not find any Mathias Mueller on kde-accounts so nobody is taking care
for new bugs on kmahjongg, today i've fixed two [small] bugs so i think i
could be the mantainer for it.

What is the procedure for that? Just add me to bugs.kde.org as default bug
owner and add me to credits saying i'm now the mantainer?

Albert