List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Desktop Usability Survey
From:       Benjamin Meyer <ben () meyerhome ! net>
Date:       2005-03-28 14:48:16

On Monday 28 March 2005 1:27 pm, C.M.Lotion wrote:
> On Monday 28 March 2005 11:49, Richard Dale wrote:

> > > If they need to cross-post to the separate KDE lists, what about
> > > sending BCCs or using an alias like kde-all for which you need to file
> > > a request?
> >
> > Clearly there is a need for a survey of what KDE developers think of
> > surveys
> >
> > :)
> :
> :)

*PooF* your wish is granted.

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/938

Vuagly ontopic, but the last poll was kinda of interesting showing just how
quickly KDE users keep up with KDE releases. Course it begs the question of
why are people still using KDE2 and KDE 3.1

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/929/results

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox