List:       kde-devel
Subject:    "Moving" dot files in a virtual folder
From:       Alexandre <maillist () noos ! fr>
Date:       2005-03-23 21:38:33

Hi

I'm trying to make a patch to start learning kde programming, it will put all
dot files in a virtual folders like evidence do.
But I don't really see where I should start.
I was thinking to use the "view filter" (tools->view filter in konqueror), but
I can't make a mime type that match all dot files (using a pattern like .*
doesn't match dot directories). Is there a way to do it simply (with a simple
desktop file, without modifying kmime*) ?
Next I should directly hack into kdirlister to make the virtual directory.

Is it the good way to do the job, or is it possible to make a konqueror plugin
that can handle this ?

Thanks,
Alex