List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KIO::listDir crashes when called from KIO slave
From:       Oliver Eichler <oliver.eichler () dspsolutions ! de>
Date:       2005-03-22 15:43:35

Thanks David for the hint. Using listDir works now.

However I got the next crash when using KMessage. I found some commented
KMessage stuff in the famous trash implementation. This is suggesting to use
the messageBox call from the SlaveBase class. Does this mean I have to pass
the SlaveBase class pointer to every child object just to get a message box.
And what happens if I want use another base dialog like a file dialog to ask
for a path from the user? Is this possible, anyway?

Thanks for help :)

Oliver