List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KIO::listDir crashes when called from KIO slave
From:       Oliver Eichler <oliver.eichler () dspsolutions ! de>
Date:       2005-03-21 8:40:20

Hi,

writing my own KIO slave I would like to use the services provided by the
audiocd slave. However my call to KIO::listDir (and any other) forces my
slave to die unexpectedly. How can I debug such a situation to provide more
information? Is it possible to use the services of one slave within another?
I tried the call within a standalone application - no problems. Do I have to
add anything to the slave to make it work?

Thanks for help,

Oliver