On Sunday 13 March 2005 06:22 pm, Alexander Dymo wrote: | On Sunday 13 March 2005 23:48, Kurt V. Hindenburg wrote: | > KDevelop: Looks like konsole_parts terminates and then a new | > konsole_part is created. | | Can't say for other apps but KDevelop does not allow you to have konsole | closed by design. If you don't want to show konsole, you should not load | the appropriate KDevelop konsole plugin. Otherwise KDevelop will make | sure you always have konsole part loaded (we assume the user closes | konsole only by accident). It seems to me if the user right-clicks the konsole_part and chooses 'Close terminal emulator', they likely want to close the terminal emulator. Kurt >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<