List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Allow money donations for precise bugs
From:       Stephan Binner <binner () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-14 0:08:15

On Sunday 13 March 2005 23:30, Mathias Homann wrote:

> > The age of a wish is no criteria for importance or validity.
> then what about the 2150?

The "?" are misencoded Euros? :-)

I'm not sure what you want to prove by pointing to that wish again and again:
It's now the "most wanted" KMail feature wish but it had less votes in the
past (iirc Don keeps a record about how votes amount for top wishes developed
over time) and there were KMail feature requests which had more votes at the
same time - and all those were implemented by Don and others and closed.

This said, I'm confident that voting for reports gives a proximate statement
what KDE users annoys/wants, I know that developers are influenced by votes
and the popular features will be implemented sooner or later. If your only
problem is that your favorite popular feature is not implemented "in the next
release" then maybe we should release more seldom than every half year. ;-)

Bye,
   Steve