Am Sonntag 13 März 2005 07:03 schrieb ace jones: > Hi, all. Could someone please tell me how the progress bar is updated > when KDE is put()'ing a file to a kioslave? It seems like it should be > based on the readData() calls, but that doesn't seem to be happening for > me. > > As an example, when I transfer 10 files totalling 45MB, all the files > get put perfectly, but the progress bar only gets to about 5MB, and thus > about 9% along the progress bar. the processedSize() signal is the only one that has an influence on that Greetings, Stephan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<