List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kompmgr docbook
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2005-03-13 11:06:58

Hi.
I wrote a short docbook for the kompmgr (kwin translucency support)
I fear it's to late for any translation, there may be some typos and
structural inadequates (this is my first docbook ever :) and it will be
necessary to update the desktop file, which currently leads to a nonexistent
help file.
However this may be helpfull.

Attached is a tarball including a simple configure script and the source.
just ./configure; make; make install; lookonto it and then do whatever you
want

Regards,
Thomas
--
Think, think different. But essentially: Think!

["kompmgr-doc.tar.bz2" (application/x-tbz)]