Stephan Binner wrote: > On Saturday 12 March 2005 09:24, Mathias Homann wrote: > > >>It wouldnt mean that the kde developers have no say anymore... > > > "2. when, and if, the *overall* donation for a given feature reaches a > certain threshold, that feature is *guaranteed* to be implemented." > > reads different to me. There is a post where I discuss the meaning of the word "guarantee". Hovever, in brief: the guarantee that the feature will be implemented can be relaxed to a guarantee that the feature will be *worked on*. Currently I believe this is the best compromise because, otherwise, a developer could be tempted to deliver bad code just to make it look like he fulfilled his duty. Maurizio >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<