On Saturday 12 March 2005 09:24, Mathias Homann wrote: > I don't have to be a highly-skilled developer to know that i would > REALLY want kmail to be able to delete file attachments from stored > mails to save me lots of space on disk. http://www.kontact.org/shopping/sanders.php see number one item Cheers, Kevin -- Kevin Krammer Qt/KDE Developer, Debian User www.mrunix.de - German Unix/Linux programming forum www.qtforum.org - Qt programming forum >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<