Michal Vaner (Vorner) wrote: > Well, this seems to me like "If you won't pay, it won't be implemented.." and > thats what M$ does. Do you think it is OK? If it solves the problem of OSS disregarding ordinary users, yes. > But the idea is not entirely wrong, in my opinion. But I would change it. > Allow people to send money, if they want and any developer that would > implemented would get them, no matter, how much they sent. It would be some > kind of motivation. Personally I would not donate without *some kind* of guarantee that my money gets used for that purpose. Maybe it's just me... > But the problem would be, how to divide the money, if > more people work on it. Yes, this is a problem. OTOH, even with a single-developer restriction, this would be better tha nothing. The approach would still be appliable to small features. Or for long time limits. Maurizio >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<