List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KApplication's icon
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-03-12 2:52:07

On March 11, 2005 09:34 pm, Grégoire Alexandre wrote:
> Hi guys !
>
> I wonder how I could set an icon to my Kapplication ... I have tried
> following tutorials but nothing turned out to be easy.
>
> Thanks for help
> Alex

well, with KDE today's technology, you put your icons with the names
crXX-app-<appname>.png in a folder (src or an icons folder)
where XX is the size so: 16, 22, 32, 64 and 128 ideally and <appname> is your
application name.
and in the folder Makefile.am you add that line:
KDE_ICON = AUTO
and hop!
it's installed and used!
This works on recent kdelibs (3.3 maybe and later )

Anne-Marie