List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Draggable line between widgets
From:       "Michal Vaner \(Vorner\)" <vorner () atlas ! cz>
Date:       2005-03-09 6:36:28

Hello, I'm trying to create application with main window written by hand,
without designer. But I met a problem. I tried to make that line between two
parts that can be dragged to change size of these parts. But I don't know
how. Is there any widget that does it, or do I need to do it somehow
manually? I already put the parts into a box layout, but my hope that
addStretch will do that wasn't right.

Thank you.

--

Windows are like... windows. They looks nice only from distance and they are
fragile.

Vorner