List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdeextragear-1 : error on make -f Makefile.cvs
From:       Edwin Schepers <yez () home ! nl>
Date:       2005-03-08 22:24:29

Hi,
When I 'make -f Makefile.cvs' in kdeextragear-1, I get the following error :
[eschepers@CC90001-A kdeextragear-1]$ make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure.in:894: error: possibly undefined macro: AS_HELP_STRING
      See the Autoconf documentation.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Fout 1
make: *** [all] Fout 2

What's wrong ? Is my version of autoconf too old ? How can I use
m4_pattern_allow ?

Thanks,
Edwin
--
 23:14:19  up 9 days,  8:38, 24 users,  load average: 0.99, 0.65, 0.35
Linux 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl i686 athlon