List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Old kicker bug that can be closed
From:       Esben Mose Hansen <kde () mosehansen ! dk>
Date:       2005-03-06 11:16:47

On Sunday 2005-03-06 08:47, Zé wrote:

> Dont you know Mandrake kmenu?
> Well its not like xandros but is very diferent of kde and more usable (I
> think)

Interesting. I was a very happy man when I found out how to get the original
KMenu back on my work box (need an rpm based distro there :-( ) I thought the
Mandrake menu sucked from day one (and not only because it doesn't work very
well).

Usability is a difficult matter. Just the fact that people are so different
makes it hard.

--
regards. Esben