* Anne-Marie Mahfouf -- Saturday 05 March 2005 17:26: > Thanks for the answers and thanks also to you, Melchior. Sorry again, and thanks for all your contributions. You do a lot more for KDE than I do. And as long as there are only formal complaints, this means that the code must be quite good. :-) m. PS: I did still not get your private message. I also checked my spam folder, the trash, etc. It must still hang around somewhere at my provider. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<