List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE startu problem
From:       Jes Hall <jes.hall () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-03-03 13:59:26

On Thursday 03 March 2005 22:47, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> KDE startup process waits in "initialize services" for ever! The only thing
> I remember  changing is some iptables change! I am at the xfce now and
> Kmail working fine for me but none of editors ( kate, kedit or even gedit)
> come up, just wait for ever!

Please read this document and see if it sheds any light on your problem:

http://people.fruitsalad.org/phil/kde/userguide-tng/troubleshooting.html#troubleshooting-network-x

--
JH

KDE frequently asked questions:
http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq/

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");