List:       kde-devel
Subject:    What happened to the help menu?
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () cirulla ! net>
Date:       2005-02-23 15:17:28

Hi,
I just compiled kdelibs/kdebase/kdepim from the HEAD, and the rightmost menu
is now "Settings" ("Impostazioni" really).
I'm using macos style menus, currently (which I can't find how to revert in
the control center just now), if that is important.

Is this a known problem?

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo
                                                          - Enoch Root