List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to get a kio slave directory listing from CLI?
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-20 16:10:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Ace Jones wrote:
>Hi, all.  Could anyone tell me how to do a directory listing of a
>kio slave from the command line?  What I WANT to do is:
>
>	kfmclient dir njb:/all
>
>But obviously that's not supported (at least in 3.2).

No, it isn't. There's no program to do that.

The closest thing you get to that is the kioslavetest program, from
kdelibs. No distribution installs it. You'll have to build it from the
sources.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.