Am Samstag 19 Februar 2005 17:59 schrieb Thiago Macieira: > Jason Harris wrote: > >I don't quite understand how tags/branches work on the svn web > > interface. For example, we have a KStars branch called "kstars_gl", > > but I can't find it anywhere in https://svn.kde.org/viewcvs/tags/ or > >https://svn.kde.org/viewcvs/branches/ > > It was in /branches. I've moved it to /work. I don't think another toplevel directory won't make it easier to navigate btw. I think a /branches/work would do, no? The make_it_cool_branch was deleted after import Greetings, Stephan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<