List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Endless modprobe calls logged in KDE 3.4
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-18 14:22:09

On Friday 18 February 2005 12:11, John Tapsell wrote:

> > +       QTimer::singleShot( 10, this, SLOT( loadBackends() ) );
>
> Did you try using 0, and found that didn't work?

No. And actually this doesn't completely solve the problem - now kded doesn't block
the KDE startup, but it blocks immediately after, when loading backends, so no
kded service (cookies, kwallet etc.) is available for me during the first 10 minutes
after KDE was started... So it's an improvement, but the bug is still there.