List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] Making it harder to accidentially quit a system tray
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-02-15 23:42:10

Em Ter 15 Fev 2005 20:10, Aaron Seigo escreveu:
> yes, for advanced users it's pretty much meaningless. for less advanced
> users it's a nice safety net and lets them know what's actually going to
> happen, something that's not always immediately obvious from the icon
> itself.

It is arguable whether draging the panel from the bottom of the screen to the
top is an advanced thing, but I see your point. Yet the feature is still
bloat for people not having the systray at the bottom of the screen.

> i thought about that but kmessagebox doesn't make it easy to do. would have
> to use a custom dialog for that i think. =/

Post feature-freeze, can at least a hidden option be added? I volunteer to
implement it if you think it is OK.

--
 Henrique Pinto
 henrique.pinto@kdemail.net