List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bold fonts for unread messages have dissappeared in KMail (CVS HEAD)
From:       "Steven P. Ulrick" <ulrick2 () faith4miracle ! org>
Date:       2005-02-13 4:35:12

Hello, Everyone
I finally have what I trust is an easy problem to fix.  I scoured the
configuration settings for KMail, and I even looked through KControl and I
could find nothing.
The problem is this: up until a day or so ago, in the "Folder" pane, folders
with unread messages in them, the font would be in Bold.  The number of
messages that were unread were also in Bold.  Now, there is no boldface type
in either of those locations.

This seems like it should be a no-brainer to fix, but since I tried removing
my old ~/.kde and starting with a new one and it did not fix the problem, and
I have changed nothing else that could cause such behavior, I am at a loss :(

That's all I have for now.  When I get a moment later, if no one has already
answered this, I will send you screen shots of the default FC3 KDE (actually
from the kde-redhat project) to show you what KMail should look like,
compared to how it looks from CVS HEAD.

I am sending this to the kde-devel list because it first occured right after
updating from CVS.  My entire KDE is from CVS HEAD, in a non-default path,
with the correct path exported in my ~/.bash_profile.

Have a Great Night
Steven P. Ulrick