List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Questions about splitting kdebase into a plethora of packages
From:       Lokheed <lokheed () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-10 17:00:16

Thanks will do some reading. Thats an even worse worry now that if I do
come across a bug, I dont get support from KDE and will have to rely on
Gentoo alone as they will only support the split version because
apparently its too hard to maintain ONE extra ebuild but not enough work
to maintain 300+...I think I missed a meeting somewhere ;)

Thanks again Malte.

Lokheed