List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: libpng error: PNG file corrupted by ASCII conversion
From:       Stanislav Karchebny <berk () upnet ! ru>
Date:       2005-02-07 23:25:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 00:46, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> > I used Cervisia to commit all files.
> > Running pngcheck after checkout from cvs shows all png OK.
> > My app doesn't complain either... hum!
>
> It won't affect you because you checked in and out with a UNIX based OS,
> and the CVS server is UNIX based..
>
> If someone in Unix checks in a binary without -kb, and someone in Win32
> checks it out, it is messed up.
>
> It doesn't matter if both people use UNIX because UNIX doesn't use goofy
> \r\n for linefeeds, so CVS doesn't need to do any translation.

iirc, you can use cvs admin to set -kb flag on already committed files.

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.