List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The moc-problem
From:       Jonas Widarsson <jonas.widarsson () home ! se>
Date:       2005-02-08 20:12:47

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 11:56, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 February 2005 11:19, Jonas Widarsson wrote:
> > Like I said, all the OTHER mocs get generated, but not the
> > one for jackclient.(h|cpp)
>
> Oh. Strange.
Indeed...
I had written a fairly descriptive email and was about to send it, when I
noticed that jackclient.moc suddenly made it into the automated process. I
haven't changed any settings. The only things I have done are these:

* "Clean project" and "Build project" a couple of times just to track down
what happens to the moc-files.
* compile jackclient.cpp without the "#include jackclient.moc" to see the
vtable errors again.
* change some values to some sliders and labels in the homestudio.ui file.
(homestudio is the name of this over ambitious playground project. ;)
* shut down the computer (laptop) as I went to work and back home again.

So now everything seems to work. I wish I was more experienced, so I could see
the cause of the error while it was showing.
Now I can't test it. Maybe it'll show up again when I want to create another
Q_OBJECT class ;)

Thank you for your time, David
--
Jonas Widarsson

tel: +46 271 152 00 - tel: +46 271 121 42 (hemma/home) - gsm: +46 70 539 64 79