List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Ksirc
From:       John Tapsell <john () geola ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-02-07 19:47:54

> so if the konversation devels would like to see konvi become "the" KDE IRC
> application, i'd suggest that the KDE 4.0 devel cycle is the best time to
> start that process ...

We discuss this among ourselves every few weeks.  The general consenus is that
we don't have it polished enough yet.  Some of the polish we want is on hold
till QT4, and other work is just axel-grinding..

Off the top of my head we want:
* KConfigXT   (almost there)
* Scripting (Still not started.  I made a move to use kscript, but that didn't
really work out)
* KMdi2  support   so you can hide/remove tabs
* Nick colouring :)

Also make sure we can do everything ksirc can.

JohnFlux