List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QLineEdit MouseEvent
From:       Rainer Wirtz <rainer.wirtz () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-02-06 11:51:35

How can I intercept a middle mouse click into a QLineEdit? The
MouseEvents in QLineEdit are private.
I'm trying to work out a better possibility to turn a e.g. HTML-table
into a kchart diagram. I want to intercept a paste action and, when the
clipboard contents is lots of parts separated by whitespaces (like a
copied table), offer to paste the parts one by one.
In a later step, the DataEditor could recognize the scheme after the
first few clicks and do the rest alone.

Rainer