Am Montag 31 Januar 2005 01:16 schrieb Esben Mose Hansen: > Thanks for you answer! > > Are you telling me just to use STL? I was under the impression that we do > not use STL with KDE (core) applications. I am wrong? I have more than a > few places where a algorithm would yield better code than my current > implementation. Reasonable use of STL is fine. The bork kind of dislike use of STL where a Qt function exists though ;) Greetings, Stephan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<