List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Unable to rebuild kdeutils-3.3.1-1.src.rpm
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-31 8:16:16

On Monday 31 January 2005 04:38, Joseph Wagner wrote:
> > Get the net-snmp package
>
> I had net-snmp, but I was missing net-snmp-devel.
>
> Thanks for the help.  I had no clue where to begin.

Note that this signals a legitimate bug, namely that the package _doesn't_
notice when a prerequisite package / dependency is installed, and tries to
compile things that can't. Really, an additional configure check is needed to
suppress whatever is using snmp when the headers aren't found.

--
Don't worry, 't ain't no shame to be stupid - ol' mouse.
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot