List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KListView / KConfigXT
From:       Paul Temple <paul.temple () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-01-30 1:03:38

Does anyone have a tip on how to (cleanly) integrate a KListView
into a widget which is added to a KConfigDialog.

I read the KConfigXT tutorial and succesfully applied it to
almost all properties, but KListView seems to need custom code.

I know how to read/write the list view content from/to my rc file
(using one QStringList per column). My problem is, that if
changes are made to the list view on the widget, the "Apply" and
"Default" buttons are not updated.

Thanks,
Paul