On Saturday 29 January 2005 00:11, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Friday 28 January 2005 23:23, Sean Lynch wrote: > > I was wondering if everyone/anyone attached to a bug (voters, reporter, > > assigned to, etc) are still mailed with the comments attached to a bug > > after that bug is closed. I had posted a comment to bug 96686 and 95704 > > and was just wondering if those who were working on the bugs would see the > > comments, or if I needed to start a new bug report. > > At least the "assigned to" gets mail about new comments to already closed > bugs. And everyone in CC, no? -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<