List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Email on Closed Bugs
From:       Sean Lynch <lynch30 () marshall ! edu>
Date:       2005-01-28 22:23:35

I was wondering if everyone/anyone attached to a bug (voters, reporter,
assigned to, etc) are still mailed with the comments attached to a bug after
that bug is closed.  I had posted a comment to bug 96686 and 95704 and was
just wondering if those who were working on the bugs would see the comments,
or if I needed to start a new bug report.

Thanks,
Sean