List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kde uic plugins
From:       Paul Bourke <pauldbourke () eircom ! net>
Date:       2005-01-28 21:40:52

The problem is, I definatly compiled qt with multi-threaded support,
because I remember I didnt do that the first time I compiled it, and
then I found out i needed it to compile kdelibs. So if i didnt compile
in m-threading I wouldnt have been able to compile kdelibs at all. Il
take a look at some more qt compile options, but I'm not sure thats the
problem..