On Saturday 15 January 2005 23:24, Winfried Dobbe wrote: > Hi, > > In my application the user can choose the location of the KConfig settings > file in the first dialog of the program. He can choose the directory with a > KURLRequester. If I type the path directly in the LineEdit part, all goes > ok, but when I use the directory browser of the KURLRequester to pick the > directory, I get a "SIG41, Real-time event 41" in the debugger when KConfig > does a sync(), even though the dialog with the KURLRequester is already > closed and destroyed. The backtrace is included below. That's a dnotify event from the kernel to inform the application that a file changed (Used by KDirWatch and KDirLister). Just tell your debugger to ignore it. Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | Free Novell Linux Desktop 9 Evaluation Download bastian@suse.com | http://www.novell.com/products/desktop/eval.html >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<