List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: OT: What is the purpose of virtual_hook anyways?
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-01-20 22:37:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

David Faure wrote:
>> Are there any cases in kdelibs where these methods are in use?
>
>KArchive, KTar, KZip in kdelibs/kio/kio

The fact that not many classes use that is an indicative of how
well-designed our APIs are. Either that, or that we've done some hacks
around the fact.

--
  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) macieira (DOT) info
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.