List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde 3.4.0-beta1 - konqueror document relations toolbar, etc.
From:       Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann () eregion ! de>
Date:       2005-01-17 21:03:42

Am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 21:41 schrieb Aaron Seigo:
> On January 17, 2005 11:29, saleck@albatani.cz wrote:
> > 1. I agree the document relations toolbar is cool but I don't
> > want it displayed. After unchecking it in the menu it disappeared
> > but when I have opened a new tab - whoa, it was back! I have
> > tried to save the profile settings but it still doesn't help -
> > where can I turn it off?
>
> it's gone in HEAD.

the document relation toolbar is gone?

good.

i was never able to see any sense in it (most likely because i had to
re-enable it every time a loaded a page, as well as because i have
_lots_ of similar entries "document relations" in the toolbar section
of the settings menu... kde 3.3.2 here.)

So, what was/is the intended purpose of this toolbar?
its not mentioned in konquerors online help.

bye,
	MH